1) Court Cleaning Completed by Members
2) Drop box available for tournament entries and club memberships forms
3) Sunday night mixer on Feb 4th cancelled due to Super Bowl
4) Reservations are good until time is up
1) Over the past two Sunday’s a group of 18-20 club members spent their mornings cleaning our 22 courts. I personally am very impressed and appreciative of their efforts. I hope that you have seen an improvement in the courts. We will continue to come up with ways to make our courts a better place to play and socialize.
2) Our in house tournament is set for February 28th and March 1st. Start times will be dependent on the numbers registering. The $20 fee is per person whether you play one or two events. You can either mail your tournament registration to John Grasso at 16403 W Desert Wren Ct. Surprise AZ 85374 or place it in the new locked drop box located in the pavilion on the bottom shelf of the stainless steel table (see picture).
This will be checked daily. You can also use the drop box to renew your club membership. More to follow in the coming days and weeks.
3) The Sunday night mixer on February 4th is cancelled due to the Super Bowl.
4) Lastly, let’s practice court etiquette and not be rude to each other. If someone has reserved a court until a certain time, please don’t try to remove them until their time is up. Walking onto an occupied court so that you can warm up before a group is done is not very friendly.
SCG Pickleball President