Signing in or Registering
- On the Court Reservation Page, click on “Sign In or Register” in the top menu.
- If you are already registered, sign-in using your email address and password. Click on “Sign In“, then continue with “Reserving a Court” below.
- If you have not previously registered, fill out the “New Registration” form. This form must be filled out completely. Do not use your full legal name. Court reservations are displayed on the TV screens at the courts. Long names make the display hard to read. In addition, names must not be in ALL CAPITALS.
- Click on “Register.” After completing the registration form, there will be a prompt to sign in with your email address and any password that you choose. That will be your password from then on.
- When you receive the email enter your email address and password in the “Sign In” form at the top of the page. Click on “Sign In“.
- To change your password, login in with the password you received via email. Click on “Change Profile” in the top menu. Enter your new password and click “Change Log-in Info”.
- If you have followed the instructions above and you never receive the email with the password for your new HoldMyCourt account, contact the grandpickleball.org webmaster.
Reserving a Court
- Click on the day you would like to reserve a court, in the day menu bar.
- Times available will be shown on the Calendar.
- Click on the time of the court you would like to reserve.
- Select 90 minutes.
- Click submit.
- Your registered name will now appear on the calendar on the day and court you selected.
- If you need to cancel or change the reservation, click on your name and then click DELETE this reservation.
After you register you can change your email, password and phone
- Sign into the reservation system
- Click on Change Profile
- Edit the items you wish to change
- Click on Change Log-in Info
After you register if you need to edit your name email the webmaster.
If You Forget Or Lose Your Password
IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, LEAVE THE PASSWORD BOX BLANK AND CLICK ON SIGN IN. YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN OPTION TO HAVE YOUR PASSWORD EMAILED TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU REGISTERED.
ONE RESIDENT MAY NOT RESERVE MORE THAN 1 COURT FOR 90 MINUTES PER COURT EACH DAY.
Check out Tips for more info.