FREE PICKLEBALL LESSONS FOR MEMBERS AND PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS
- Introductory Lessons are held during the months of October through March on a weekly basis.
- Introductory Lessons during the months of April through September are held every two weeks. A minimum of four students are needed to have a class. Check the Calendar of Events for current dates and times.
Lessons are for residents of the Grand. Bring your CAM Activity card to the lesson.
Introductory Lessons are scheduled for two hours. You must attend the full two-hour session. Each person is allowed to take two free lessons. The basics of pickleball will be taught including the rules, scoring, court position, and general strategy. Players will be divided into groups of four to eight per court with an experienced instructor coaching throughout the playing time. Please bring water, wear tennis shoes and sunglasses/eyewear. If you do not have a paddle, one will be supplied for you. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the lesson and meet your instructors in the pavilion.
To sign up for Introductory Lessons, we use a new reservation website called CourtReserve. You will need to create an account if you don’t have a login.
Please read the instructions and complete all required fields. Residents who are not members of the Grand Pickleball Club can signup for a free account.
Once you have an account, you will be able to signup for lessons.
After you have signed up for the lessons, you will receive an email confirmation. Later, if you need to cancel, please login to your CourtReserve account.
- click “My Events”
- click on the event you would like to cancel
- click “Withdraw”
- enter a reason if you wish
- click the “Withdraw” box at the bottom of the page
Introductory Lessons Coordinators: