Register for an Account
- On a computer, go to CourtReserve Register.
- Click on “I’m a Player”.
- Enter “Grand Pickleball Club” under “Search for your Organization”.
- Click “Create Account at Grand Pickleball Club”.
- Fill in all required fields (*) on the application form.
- Select a membership. Resident memberships are free.
- Click “Create Account”
Reserving a Court
- Login to your CourtReserve account.
- Click on “Book a Court”.
- Use arrows to choose date.
- Times available will be shown on the Calendar.
- Click on “Reserve” for the time of the court you would like to reserve.
- Enter additional players (not required) and/or the number guests.
- Your name will now appear on the calendar on the day and court you selected.
- If you need to cancel or change the reservation, click on your name then click “My Reservations”.
- Click on “Details” of the reservation you would like to delete and click “Delete Reservation”
After you register you can change your email, password and phone
- Sign into CourtReserve.
- Click on your Name in upper right corner.
- Click “Personal Information”.
- Edit the items you wish to change.
- Click “Save”.
- Reservations open at 9:00 PM every night, 7 days and 3 hours in advance.
- Therefore, to reserve a court one week in advance on Monday, you may make the reservation 7 days and 3 hours in advance, on Sunday at 9:00 pm.
ONE RESIDENT MAY NOT RESERVE MORE THAN 1 COURT FOR 90 MINUTES PER COURT EACH DAY