What’s in this email?
1) Winter Schedule to begin Oct 1
2) Volunteer needed for Novice Drop-in Tuesday 2-4 pm
3) Don’t forget to sign up for the Fall Fling Football Tailgate Party on October 21st
4) Pickleball Club at the SCG Fall Fest – Volunteers needed
1) The Winter schedule will begin on October 1. Courts will open at 7 am, morning Drop-in is at 9 am, afternoon Drop-in is from 4 pm to 6 pm, and the mixers will start at 6 pm. Please check the schedule for all club events. Please remember,that during drop-in and other club events no guests are allowed to play during the winter months between October 1 and April 30. All members need to wear their badges where they can be easily seen by the monitor!!!. We will need monitors at 9 am and at 4 pm Drop-ins, please check the monitor schedule and sign up.
2) We need a Volunteer to monitor the Novice Drop-in On Tuesdays from 2 pm to 4 pm. Please contact me if you are interested. I would like to thank Sam Hodges for doing this job for the past few years.
3) Don’t forget to sign up for the Fall Fling Football Tailgate Party on October 21st. This is a dinner/dance which is always a lot of fun, and a great time to catch up with friends who were gone for the summer. If you have any questions contact Linda Durkee. Hope to see you all there. More info is on the club website.
4) October 8 is the Sun City Grand Fall Fest from 9 am to 2 pm at the Village Center. The Pickleball club will have a booth set up across from the Grand Cafe. Come by and say hello. We are also looking for some volunteers to help man the booth, if you can help contact Linda Durkee. There will be lots of vendors and food at this event, so come out and enjoy the day.
SCG Pickleball President