Important Renewing Membership Information
- 2020 membership renewal does NOT open until November 1st.
- Members renewing for 2019 may complete the online application now.
- Paper applications have been replaced with online applications with payment through PayPal or by check. NO PayPal account is required. PayPal will accept credit and debit cards and they will be securely processed by PayPal. There is no charge for our members when using PayPal.
- The online application is on our website under the Membership tab, https://grandpickleball.org/membership-application/.
- We have had a few members renew for 2019. We have experienced a few problems with completing the application and then doing it again because of a discovered error. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS. You will end up paying each time you submit with PayPal. If an error is discovered after submitting and making the payment, use the Club Roster Update Request form on our Website under the Membership tab and submit that form to correct your information, https://grandpickleball.org/club-roster-update-request/. If we make a PayPal reimbursement, you, the member, will be subject to the fees PayPal charges for refunded transactions. Club membership dues are not refundable.
- Applications will be rejected if they are in the wrong category. For instance, a new member is a SCG resident that has never been a member of the PB club. They should complete the New Member Application. Renewing members are those SCG residents that have been a member in the past, no matter how long ago. The clubs roster does not remove inactive members, so if you apply as a new member and you are on the roster, then your application will be rejected.
- Submitting a renewing member application claiming a monitor credit will be rejected if there is no monitor credit. PLEASE LOGIN TO THE ROSTER AND VERIFY YOUR MONITOR STATUS BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION.
- Renewing members with a 2019 monitor credit will pay $10.
- Renewing members without a 2019 monitor credit will pay $30.
- Renewing members that have been inactive and not a member in 2019 will pay $30.
- Beginning Dec 1st, appointments will be available to those members that are not able to complete the online application. This will place a large burden on our volunteers if we have a significant number of members requesting appointments. I strongly urge for members to seek help from other members or friends that are able to help. The online application process is VERY EASY and can be completed on cell phones, tablets and computers. All require internet access to access the clubs website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address below.
SCG Pickleball Club