What’s in this email?
1) Correction Vendor Hours Saturday, 11/21. 9:00am-Noon
2) Metal Winners at Nationals from SCG PB Club
3) Monitoring Credits for Renewals.
1) Vendor Hours: 9:00am-Noon Tomorrow, 11/21. Vendors will be at the pavilion by the courts from 9:00am-Noon. Great time to try out and purchase new paddles. Court 4 has been reserved for people wanting to try a paddle before purchasing.
2) SCG PB Club Members Metal Winners at Nationals. We would like to recognize and congratulate the following members for a great performance at Nationals last week:
WOMENS SINGLES 55+ MONA BURNETT GOLD
MENS SINGLES 65+ JIM HACKENBERG GOLD
WOMENS DOUBLES 55+ MONA BURNETT GOLD
55+ SUSAN BUERKENS BRONZE
65+ YVONNE HACKENBERG GOLD
65+ LINDA HOGGATT SILVER
75+ PAULINE AVERY SILVER
MENS DOUBLES 55+ JIM HACKENBERG GOLD
65+ JOHN GRASSO SILVER
MIXED DOUBLES 55+ MONA BURNETT GOLD
65+ JIM & YVONNE HACKENBERG GOLD
65+ LINDA HOGGATT & JOHN GRASSO SILVER
SR OPEN WOMENS DOUBLES MONA BURNETT GOLD
YVONNE HACKENBERG SILVER
SR OPEN MIXED DOUBLES MONA BURNETT GOLD
3) Monitoring Credit for dues renewal. Every year at renewal time we have a few issues with monitoring credits. If you have monitored or volunteered helping the Club since 1/1/2015, please check to see there is a “credit” next to your name in the Club roster, if not, you will be charged a $25 renewal fee instead of $5.00. To check this, go to our web site, www.grandpickleball.org then “Membership”, then “Roster”. Once there you will need to log in. The user name is club and the password is member. Scroll down to your name and check under “comment” for monitoring credit. If you have monitored and there is not a credit showing, please contact Bob Julian, firstname.lastname@example.org or if your volunteered contact the leader of the event or volunteer position.
There are some available monitoring dates left in December, mostly the last week. Please do not attempt to renew until your monitoring has been completed and your credit posted in the roster to get the $5 renewal fee. These are updated daily by Bob Julian.
Dues renewals start on Thursday, December 3rd, Aqua Fria Room, 9-1100am. For a complete list of dates and times please see the Club website, Membership, 2016 Membership renewal. The new renewal application will be available December 2, on the website and at the Courts.
SCG Pickleball President