JUST A REMINDER, THERE IS A PICKLEBALL CLUB MEMBERS MEETING ON TUESDAY, APRIL 9th STARTING AT 3 PM.
THIS WILL BE THE LAST MEETING UNTIL SEPTEMBER.
There are issues that need to be voted on by the membership, so please attend.
The April 2019 Pickleball club members meeting will be held on, Tuesday, April 9th from 3-5 PM in the Cimarron center’s Agua Fria room.
Listed below are the topics for discussion during the meeting
Sun City Grand Pickleball Club
Board Meeting Agenda
The President, calls the meeting to order and establishes a quorum.
- Spin cycle ideas from March – Monitor Credits
- Skill level evaluations
- Court level designation – Challenge Court for each level
- Pickleball Tournament – in house – final
- External December 13-15 (Sharing the Pickleball Love Tournament) Members Vote
- Ice Machine, locked gates, tree removal, breezeway update
- Attendance/Membership numbers for @6000 – 1260 members
- SCG Chartered Clubs – Chapters 12-13 – we will be taking our time on this and getting it ready for a club vote in October.
- AED Training – 40 + members trained so far – future classes
- Badge sizes – small and large are now available.
- Grand Mixer – once a month starting in September
- Time Change – May 1 and October 1 each year.
- Grace Period – membership runs from Jan 1 – Dec 31 each year
- Club Parties – new ideas
- Election Committee Chair – need 3 volunteers to take this over
- New Member definition
- New Balls
- Behavior issues