- There will be one more round of skill level evaluations next week held by Linda Hoggatt. The dates are going to April 15 and 16. Please contact Craig Soubliere at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- All skill clinics are now closed until next season. Here are the numbers
- 11 weeks of clinics for 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 players plus 2 clinics for 4.0 players
- Total court time was 58 hours. This does not reflect the significant amount of “outside time” dedicated to collating, making changes, organizing, and substantial preparation work.
- 34 instructors volunteered their time
- Tons of club members trained.
Mel Langer and Jeanne Harteau did an amazing job for our club in setting up and running all of the clinics during the season. It is the fantastic work that club members like these two, plus Victor and Garth and many others do, that make our club so successful. I can’t thank them enough for everything that has been accomplished this year so far.
I will send out another email blast when the clinics, drills and evaluations begin again.
Please let me know if there are any questions.