What’s in this email
1) Membership Meeting Tuesday April 14, 2015 @ 3:00pm
2) Guest Speaker information
3) Still need volunteers to teach the kids 4/18
4) Paddle Donations for kids Day 4/18/15
5) Thank You To Joe Williams, Webmaster
6) Final Player Clinic, 3.5 Players, 4/9/15 @ 2pm
7) Joe Pender send his thanks to Club
8) Effective April 13 all ladders will change from 12 – 2 pm to 8 -11 am.
1) Membership Meeting Tuesday April 14. 2015, 3:00pm at Cimarron. Please mark your calendars to attend our membership meeting on Tuesday April 14, 2015. Guest speaker from 3 to 4pm, membership meeting to follow.
2) Guest Speaker information
7077 E Bell Rd Ste 106 Scottsdale 480-544-4545
Functional Medicine Practitioner
Do you ever wonder if you are taking the right supplements?
Do you know if your supplements are actually working?
Do you wonder if medications are the real answer?
Come and find out …
We focus on helping you and your body achieve your full vitalistic potential. Unlike conventional medicine, which attempts to treat disease after it has occurred. So in essence we serve LIFE. Pain, symptoms or being less than who you are is something that you should not have to live with or suffer through. Start turning on your power by calling InnerHealth 360 located in North Scottsdale.
At InnerHealth 360, we use Physical Therapeutics, Myofascial Release Technique, Pettibon, Nutrition and Chiropractic to jump start you towards the path of health. We refuel your body with the tools it needs to achieve maximum wellness.
3) Still need volunteers to teach the kids 4/18. We want to thank all the responses we have received for volunteers to teach the kids and offers to bring “goodies”. We still could use more instructors as will be using all 12 courts with possibly 2 instructors per court, plus others organizing games. Contact Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org; Thank you.
4) The Club is looking for paddle donations for the Band Kids pickleball play day on April 18, 2015 from 8am to noon. We would like for each Valley Vista Band member to receive their own pickleball paddle, then they can play at the Surprise City courts or at school. Please contact Bob Ellis at email@example.com
5) The Club would like to thank or new Webmaster Joe Williams for all the hard work he has been doing with the Club Website and getting those last minute emails out to all the Club members. Thank You Joe.
6) The final 3.5 skill clinic will be held Thursday April 9, 2015 @ 2pm. Mel Langer & Jeanne Harteau have done a great job along with all their volunteer instructors working with the different skill levels to improve their play.Thank You
7) Joe Pender has asked me to thank the Club Members for all their support and kind words he has received the past few weeks after the loss of his sole mate Linda.
8) Effective Monday April 13 all ladders will change from 12 – 2 pm to 8 – 10 am.
President SCG Pickleball Club