What’s in this email?
8) First Annual Golf Cart Holiday Light Parade
9) Discounted Coyotes Tickets for Pickleball Clubs
- New Event: 7am to 9am, 7 days a week, Ladies Court Challenge court 7 , Mens Court Challenge court 8
- New Event: 7am to 9pm ,7 days a week, Club Court Challenge court 9, All Day Event
- Drop In will remain at 9am to Noon , 7 days a week on courts 1 to 8
- Ladders will remain at noon to 2pm , same days as before, courts subject to Ladder Captains needs
- New Event: Ball machine & skill drills, Monday to Thursday, subject to courts available, courts 7 & 8
- Skill Level Drop In’s for 2.5, 3.0/C, 3.5/B & 4.0/A, are at 2pm to 4pm, courts 1 thru 8 , no days changed,
- Friday’s noon to 2pm : 4.5 Skill on courts 4 to 8, Added 5.0/Open on courts 1, 2 & 3
- New Time, PM Drop In , 4pm to 6pm , Monday to Wednesday courts 1 to 6, Thursday’s court 4 to 8
- New Event: 4pm to 9pm,M,W,F&S, Ladies Court Challenge court 7 , Mens Court Challenge court 8,
- New Event: 4pm to 6pm, Tuesday, Ladies Court Challenge court 7 , Mens Court Challenge court 8
- New Events: 6pm to 9pm, Monday & Wednesday’s , 2.5/Novice Evening Drop-in’s, court 1 ,2 & 3
- Thursday’s 4pm to 6pm on courts 1,2 & 3. Friday’s 6pm to 9pm courts 5 & 6.
- Intro Lessons are Friday Night , 6pm to 9pm courts 1 ,2, 3 & 4.
- 75 plus Drop In : Saturday’s noon to 2pm on courts 3 & 4
- New Event : 1pm to 3pm, Saturdays 4.5/5.0 Round Robin courts 5,6,7 & 8, Contact Monitor Carol Tripp
- New Event : noon to 1pm , Saturdays, Club Court Challenge courts 5,6,7&8 ,this event may be change
- Tuesday Night Mixer, 6pm to 9pm , courts 1 thru 8
- Thursday Night Mixer, 6pm to 9pm , courts 1 thru 8
- Sunday Night Mixer , 6pm to 9pm , courts 1 thru 8
- Single Club Mixer , Sundays, noon to 2pm , courts 1 ,2 ,3, & 4
A second TV display & Card swipe reader will be installed in the breezeway above the water fountain next month. That way you can check in & view the court schedule at the Pavilion or by the water fountain at court 7.
Please continue to use the sign-in sheets for all Club activities. Although we have one card reader installed we are not ready to switch to the card readers yet. When we are ready to use the card readers we will announce this in a blast.
8) First Annual Golf Cart Holiday Light Parade: The Club had a best decorated golf cart contest last Monday night. To our surprise so many came very creatively decorated. It was a tough decision but the group voted for Julie and Lorraine Seaverson (sister-in-laws) with not only a great decorated cart but dressed as Mr and Mrs Claus and had Christmas music as well. They won the $50 gift card from Babbo’s. We had 2 $25 Babbo’s gift cards for second and third place. But because it was so difficult to decide and in the spirit of the Holidays, we gave 4 others $25 Babbo’s gift cards: Don and Sandy Lightwine, Myles and Elva Nugent, Steve and Marlene Berwald and Frank and Dianne Rizzo. Thank you all for participating in the parade and we all enjoyed how great your carts looked. Looking forward to next year!
9) In a email club member Linda Hoggart said,
Hello Pickleball Club Presidents and pickleball players,
I wanted to let you know that I just received an opportunity from the National Hockey League ARIZONA COYOTES for you and your club members to enjoy a hockey game. I have attached a flyer offering discounted tickets for the 7PM, January 18th, 2016 Monday night game, against the BUFFALO SABRES. Tickets may be purchased in advance or during the Southwest Regional tournament at Sun City, January 15, 16, 17, 2016.
The Arizona Coyotes will be donating part of the proceeds from ticket sales back to the USAPA. For those that attend the game, we will be taking a post-game photo of pickleball players and friends on the arena ice with a pickleball banner.
Please make this information available to pickleball players in your club
Linda Hoggatt, Tournament Director USAPA Southwest Regional
SCG Pickleball President