What’s in this email?
1) No food this week at Thursday Mixer
2) Sunday evening Mixer this week has been canceled and will resume again next Sunday
3) Tickets still available for March 6 spring training game
4) Ball Machine/Drills will begin on Mondays & Thursdays on court #8 from noon to 2 pm
5) Need monitors for morning and afternoon drop-in
6) Paddle found, contact Dave Walker
1. For those who participate in the Thursday Mixer, there will be no food this week due to the cold whether, we will have it next week instead.
2. The Sunday evening Mixer this week has been canceled, it will resume again next Sunday
3. We still have tickets to the Spring Training game on March 6 at the Surprise Stadium. We have the Party Tent and tickets are $30, you get food, a drink, and a good seat to watch the game. Come join your fellow club members for this fun event. We will be selling tickets on Saturday February 6 during the shirt sale at the pavilion from 9 am to noon. Bring cash or a check made out to SCG Pickleball Club. If you cannot make it contact Steve Berwald for tickets.
4. We will be having Ball Machine/Drills on Mondays & Thursdays on court #8 from noon to 2 pm. This event is open to all skill levels and will help improve your skills and develop good playing techniques.
5. We are still looking for monitors for morning and afternoon drop-ins, check the schedule and please sign up. You will be helping the club and saving money on next years dues.
6. Club member Dave Walker found a paddle in his car, if you are missing it contact Dave.
SCG Pickleball President