What’s in this email?
1) Courts closed for cleaning Thursday, March 3
2) Monitors Needed
3) Swipe, swipe, swipe that card
1) Due to a mix up in the scheduling, the courts will be closed all day Thursday March 3rd for cleaning. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please do not show up to use the courts because they need to be cleaned and are not scheduled to be cleaned again until May.
2) We still need monitors for the following dates in March: Saturday 3/5 at 9 am, Thursday 3/10 at 9 am & 4 pm, Saturday 3/12 at 9 am, Thursday 3/17 at 9 am, Tuesday 3/22 at 9 am, Monday 3/28 at 9 am, Tuesday 3/29 at 9 am, Wednesday 3/30 at 9am. There are still a lot of openings in April, Snowbirds get your monitor credits in now rather than waiting until November and December when all the dates might be already filled. Make sure you only sign up for the 9 am and 4 pm drop-ins, there are members signing up for times where no monitor is needed.
3) Make sure that each time you come and play in a club event or non club event (court reservation) that you swipe your Cam card at one of the card swipers. If you play 3 different times during the day you should swipe your card each time you play. It is important that we have accurate records of actual court usage.
SCG Pickleball President