What’s in this email?
1) Membership Meeting Tuesday May 10 @ 3 PM please plan to attend
2) Tuesday nights couples mixer change to singles mixer
3) Drop in courts reduced to six courts for July and August
4) Monitors needed for month of June
5) Alcohol policy on SCG property
6) Courts closed Wednesday May 11 for cleaning
1) We have a membership meeting Tuesday May 10 at 3:00 pm in the Aqua Fria room at Cimarrron. We will be discussing the court expansion plans, so please try to attend this very important meeting. This will be our last meeting until October. Look forward to seeing you all there.
2) The Tuesday night couples mixer will change to a singles mixer just like on Sunday’s and Thursday’s starting this coming Tuesday. Mixers start at 7 pm, so come out and join the fun with fellow members.
3) During the months of July and August we will be reducing the drop in courts to 6 courts (courts 1-6) from 8 am to 10 am. The other 6 courts will be be open for reservations and Ladders ( if they are still running) which will give more members a chance to play in the early morning before it gets really hot outside.
4) We need Monitors for the month of June, lots of openings still exist. We cannot operate this club with out every ones help, so please sign up.
5) I was notified this past week that the refrigerator at the Pavilion was loaded with alcoholic beverages, this is a violation of the SCG Association’s Liquor License. We are not sure who put the alcohol in the fridge, but I am asking all members not to put any alcohol in the refrigerator. The SCG policy is that you cannot bring alcoholic beverages on to association property unless that alcohol is purchased at the snack bar or other SCG authorized locations. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
6) The courts will be closed all day on Wednesday May 11 for cleaning.
SCG Pickleball President