What’s in this email?
1) Singles Flex League starting
2) Evening mixers – must arrive 10 minutes before start time
3) Monitor spots still available for December
1) Pickleball Club member Rob White is organizing a singles flex league that will run from November 20 to December 20 for all 3.5 to 5.0 players. If interested, click on this special website for full details; www.flexleague17.com.
2) This is a reminder that all the evening mixers start promptly at 6 pm, so if you want to participate in these events you must arrive at least 10 minutes before 6 pm to sign up. Once the round robin sheets get posted and play begins you will not be able to play that evening.
3) We still have a few open times for monitoring in December, so get your 2016 credits in before it’s to late. Remember monitoring times are only from 9 am to noon each day and 4 pm to 6 pm Monday – Friday, you will not get credit if you sign up for any other time during the day.
SCG Pickleball President