1) Winter Schedule begins Monday October 16
2) Courts closed Wednesday October 4th
3) Morning drop in will have two monitors starting in December
4) Be sure to cancel unused reservations
1) This year the Winter Schedule will begin on Monday October 16, at which point in time play will begin at 7 am, morning drop in will be from 9 am to noon, afternoon drop in will be from 2 pm to 4 pm, all ladders and skill level drop ins will be played at noon on their respective days, and the evening Novice Mixer, Advanced Mixer and the Tuesday Couples Mixer will all begin at 6 pm. Check the Monthly Calendar and Daily schedule for exact times and court locations for all club events.
2) The courts will be closed on Wednesday October 4 for the monthly scheduled cleaning, again I am asking everyone to stay off the courts so maintenance can do their work without any interference from players.
3) The Board has decided that we will have two monitors at morning Drop In during the months of December, January, February, and March. This will give everyone more opportunities to get their monitor credits and give us better coverage of all the courts during these busy months.
4) It will soon begin to get crowded on our courts once everyone is back, so I reminding all members that if you reserve a court and decide not to use it, please cancel it in the reservation system so another member or resident can reserve the court.
SCG Pickleball President