The Election Committee met and has agreed an email should be sent to all Club Members, announcing: Call for 2019 Candidates .
The committee consists of: Mel Langer, Nikki Greene, Laura Darrow, and Steve Schneider
The Sun City Grand Pickleball Club is looking for Candidates for 2019 Club Officers positions
Positions open for candidates :
Club Vice President
Board Member (member at large) up to 3 positions available
This is your chance to help the Club continue providing a fun active sport event in SCG.
Please submit your inquires to: Committee chairman : Mel Langer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Term of Office:
- All officers and directors are elected for one year.
- The term of the Board shall begin on January 1, and end on December 31. Subsequent terms shall begin on January 1 and end on December 31.
- Preside over club meetings.
- Responsible for administration of club business.
- Act as principle liaison between club and the association.
- Appoint all committees and chairpersons with board approval.
- In the event of board vacancies on the Executive Board, the President shall appoint, with Board approval, an interim replacement until official elections can be held.
- Assign duties to other Board members.
- Past President:
- Shall act as advisor for continuity from one administration to the next.
- Vice President:
- Shall perform duties of President in the event of the President’s absence.
- Shall perform other duties assigned by the President.
- Maintain club records.
- Issue notices of meetings of the Executive Board or General Meeting.
- Keep minutes of meetings.
- Conduct all correspondence relating to club meeting.
- Furnish whatever reports to the association as may be required.
- Receive and deposit all funds due to the club.
- Pay bills.
- Furnish financial reports to Executive Board, membership and association as required.
- Prepare and submit year end reports.
- Maintain the club roster.
- Work closely with name tag chairperson.
- Have good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Have ability to work with a spreadsheet.
- Have the ability to work with Money or Quicken for keeping the financial records.
- Elected Board Members at Large: one to three positions. Perform duties assigned by the President.