The November Pickleball Club Members Meeting Agenda is listed below. The meeting will be held on November 12th at 3 PM in the Cimarron Center Agua Fria room.
We will be voting on a number of issues.
Sun City Grand Pickleball Club
Board Meeting Agenda
November 12, 2019
The President, calls the meeting to order and establishes a quorum.
- Housekeeping rules
- Spin Cycle
Secretary’s Report: Approve October club members minutes
Treasurer’s Report: Approve October treasurer report
Committee’s Report: Sponsorship
- SCG Chartered Club Policies and Procedures- update – voting
- Pickleball Tournament – Dec 13-15 (Spreading the Pickleball Love) – update –
- Attendance numbers – 5185 for October
- Membership # 1354
- AED training – Goal for 2020 is getting 500 club members qualified- Colleen G – will be using court 4 during drop in time
- Nadaburg update
- Grand Mixer update
- Sanctions update
- Election update
- Electronic renewal/joining update – PayPal- Joe and George
- The club purchased a new training AED that gives us two
- The club purchased a new backboard training system located in the first breezeway
- Introductory lessons will now be given on the second and fourth Sunday of each month starting at 2 PM. Members must sign up on the club’s website.
- Request from Wed & Fri beginner mixer for additional courts
- PDP update
- Inter community play
Please let me know if there are any questions. I wonder sometimes if anyone really reads these emails to the end. Probably not, ,but that’s ok. Sometime in the near future, there will be a contest and we will see who really reads these long boring email. Thanks