The First Club Members Meeting for 2020 will be held on Tuesday,, January 14th starting at 3:00 PM in the Agua Fria Room at the Cimarron Center.
Please attend if you can. The agenda is listed below. There will be food, drinks and desserts provided.
The President calls the meeting to order and establishes a quorum.
- Housekeeping rules
- New Member introduction
- Spin Cycle
Secretary’s Report: Approve December club members minutes
Treasurer’s Report: Approve December treasurer report
Committee’s Report: Sponsorship
- Introduce new board
- President – Troy Konz
- Vice President – Victor Moreno
- Treasurer – Carol Weber
- Secretary – Janice Kawamoto
- At Large – Stewart Templer, Don Madison, Fran Beard
- Pickleball Tournament – final numbers
- Attendance numbers – for December
- Membership #
- AED training – Goal for 2020 is getting 500 club members qualified- Colleen G – will be using court 4 during drop in time
- Nadaburg update – need volunteers
- Cintas medical boxes
- 2020 budget – posted online
- Tournament charity distribution –
- 2020 Tournaments –
- Sticker Party – each Wed and Saturday in January from 10-noon in the pavilion
- Introductory lessons are now being given on the second and fourth Sunday of each month starting at 2 PM. Members must sign up on the club’s website.
- Jason Jamison to teach our trainers in January – date to be determined
- Cameras over the courts –
- Inter community play
- Change dues for new members joining the club in Oct 1-Dec 31 to $42 to cover current year and following year
- Track it hub
Please let me know if there are any questions