The March Pickleball Club Members meeting will be Today, Tuesday, March 10th starting at 3:00 PM in the SONORAN PLAZA IN THE SAGEBRUSH ROOM
Please attend if you can. The agenda is listed below. There will be Raffles plus pizza, wings, drinks and desserts provided. Please bring your CAM card with you.
Today is also the LAST DAY to sign up for the Grand Games
Sun City Grand Pickleball Club
Club Meeting Agenda
March 10, 2020
The President calls the meeting to order and establishes a quorum.
- Housekeeping rules
- New Member introduction
- Spin Cycle
Secretary’s Report: Approve February club members minutes:
Treasurer’s Report: Approve February treasurer report:
- Attendance numbers – for February –
- Membership #
- TIH – committee is looking into alternate possibilities
- Grand Games – we need 150 – 200 people to make this work – we currently have 90 signed up – registration ends March 10
- Water Bottle filler and ice machine for first breezeway – PDP was submitted- should go to the LAC and ARC in March
- New Ball proposal –
- Logo designs for club shirts – Janice/Fran
- CAM is looking into putting additional outlets on the north end of the courts.
- Training – skills-clinics-ball machine-intro lessons
Please let me know if there are any questions