The Pickleball Clubs December Monthly Meeting is Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 3PM in the Cimarron Centers Agua Fria Room.
Please bring your CAM card to check in. Below is the agenda for our meeting.
SCG PICKLEBALL CLUB MEETING AGENDA
December 14, 2021 ,3 PM
- Call the meeting to order
- Spin Cycle
- 1600 member –
- Secretary report – November 2021 report
- Treasurer Report – October & November 2021 report
- Board of Directors Election: We will be voting for the 2022 Pickleball Club Board of Directors. Only those in attendance at the December 14, 2021, meeting will be able to cast a vote. Paper ballots will be handed out during the meeting. Mel Langer and his committee will run the election process. Candidates will be given an opportunity to address the club. Below is a list of candidates for each position. The President and Secretary are running unopposed.
- Vice President – Don Gunderson and Dennis O’Dell (Vote for One)
- Treasurer – Carol Weber and Eileen Saunders (Vote for One)
- Members at Large – Stewart Templar, Mike Deaton, Laura Darrow, Bob Schrag (Vote for Three)
- Drop In update – Laura Fenton Kovanda
- Attendance for November – 6543 YTD total – 59169
- Feb 22, 2022, club Party – We have a caterer, and tickets will go on sale January 1, 2022, and close February 12, 2022. Cost will be $40 per person. – Report
We hope to see you there
Please let me know if there are any questions