Tomorrow, Monday morning is the start of our In-House Pickleball tournament (Grand Games III). There will be lots to do and see during this 2-day event (Monday and Wednesday). This is a Charity Event and Raffle, with all of the money raised going to “A Soldiers Best Friend.”
- First off is coffee and donuts, provided by Mike and Cheri Cameron in the pavilion.
- Water bottles were provided by Nancy Muslin and will be located in the pavilion and breezeways.
- Fruit, pretzels, crackers and snacks will be provided in the pavilion while supplies last.
- Ray’s Rackets will have a tent up in the parking lot with lots of merchandise and demo paddles to try out.
- Jolt massage tools will be on hand to demo their products.
- Lunch will be available for players (players receive 1 free meal ticket) and spectators (for a minimal cost) in the pavilion featuring Hamburgers, hot dogs, maybe some brats and assorted chips. Lunch will be served from 11AM until 2PM each day.
- A beverage cart featuring beer, wine, mixed drinks, and soda for sale will be in the parking lot from noon until 2PM.
- The Raffle will run each day and features some very nice prizes – There are 7 paddles ranging from $100-$170. 2 large Selkirk bags. 1 jolt tool and some other nice items. Tickets are 2 for $1. The drawing will be held Wednesday afternoon and the winning numbers will be posted at the courts and on the club’s website.
- Let’s do all that we can do to support the club and our charities.
Have fun, play pickleball.