What’s in this email
1) Board Meeting Tomorrow June 11, 1 PM
2) Pickleball Board Elections committee needs volunteers
3) Prescott Senior Games
1) The Sun City Grand Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, June 11 at 1:00 p.m. in the Sagebrush Ballroom of Sonoran Plaza. The agenda includes proposal from the Board Pickleball/Tennis Ad Hoc Committee. Your Pickleball Board has prepared for this meeting thoroughly and has a plan in place including speakers and talking points. We do not need additional speakers. Attending the meeting with Pickleball shirts would give a visual show of support for additional Pickleball courts. Please remember to be courteous to all speakers including those who may speak in opposition.
2) Our Board Elections Committee is being chaired by Sharon Navratil, she is asking for people to join her committee to encourage and recruit members for all Club Officers & Board members, all interested club members need to contact Sharon, if anyone is interested in running for office please let her know.
3) A registration form for the Prescott Senior Games has been placed on the website. The Games will be held Aug 14-16 with registration due Aug 5. Click here for the registration form.
President SCG Pickleball Club