What’s in this email?
1) New Onix Pure 2 placed on courts Nov 1
2) Tuesday Night Couples Mixer to start Nov 1
3) Date of Next Membership Meeting Changed to Thursday Nov 17 at 4 pm
4) Plenty of Open Monitor Dates in December
5) Court Construction begins Nov 7
1) The new Onix Pure 2 ball will be placed on the courts starting on Tuesday November 1. We will start with 2 in each sleeve, the rest of the sleeve will have the old balls for members who still want to use them. I am asking everyone to please not to remove the new balls from the courts.
2) Starting November 1 the Tuesday Night Couples Mixer will begin. This mixer is for couples only. You must come with a partner of the opposite sex in order to play. Please arrive by 5:50 pm to sign in, it starts promptly at 6 pm.
3) Our next Membership meeting has been changed to Thursday November 17 at 4 pm. The meeting will be held in the Aqua Fria room at Cimarron.
4) There are still plenty of open monitor dates for December, please sign up and you can get your 2016 monitor credit in before the end of the year.
5) Don’t forget, court construction begins on November 7. Please be extra careful when walking around the courts. SAFETY FIRST.
SCG Pickleball President