With the start of the Pickleball tournament season this week, I wanted to send out a list of clinics that are going to be held in Grand over the next two months. These clinics can really help you take your game to a new level. The November Clinics will be taught by Grands own Pickleball Pro, Laura Fenton Kovanda.
- Novice – 3.0 clinic – November 13, 15, and 17 from 10:30 – noon. Cost is $35 per clinic or $95 for the series.
- 3.5 – November 14, 16, and 19 from 11 AM – 1PM. Cost is $40 per clinic or $110 for the series.
- 4.0 + – November 14, 16, and 19 from 1PM – 3PM. Cost is $40 per clinic or $110 for the series.
- Each clinic will go over different skills, techniques, and strategies.
- Please contact Laura to sign up or if there are any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
In December, Dave Weinbach will be holding clinics in Grand. Dave is one of the top Pro’s in the country and learned to play the game right here in Grand.
- Novice – 3.0 clinic – December 12 and 23 from 10 AM – Noon. Cost is $40 per clinic
- 3.5 + clinic – December 12 and 23 from 1 PM – 3PM. Cost is $40 per clinic.
- Craig Soubliere will be the point of contact for these clinics and you can email him at email@example.com
Both Laura and Dave are available to do group and private lessons.
Flyers will be coming out soon.